Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K.. Jim K.. is offline

Default Looking for a 2300 x 450mm radiator

Tim+ Wrote in message:
We have a long low radiator below a window in our sitting room. It?s manky
and ugly and I?d like to replace it with something a bit less gross.

It?s a twin panel steel affair without any fins. I?d like one with a higher
output but similar dimensions to go with our condensing boiler (so fins
needed). The trouble is, I?ve tried searching Stelrad and a few other
sites but can?t seem to find anything over 2 metres long. I can?t fit
anything taller than 450 due to the window sill.

Any suggestions for suppliers?

Tim

Fit two in series?
--