Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Free printer

Yes I emailed him about that a while ago, the other thing is the gears lose
teeth when the printer has a jam.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Tim+" wrote in message
Bill Wright wrote:
HP CP2025. Got all the inks in it including one that's never been used.
Also two more ink cartridges still in boxes. The printer prints more or
less OK from the manual feed (jams now and then) but not from the tray
at the bottom (jams immediately). The drivers are on the HP website.
It's been a really good printer with superb quality but I really
wouldn't know where to begin mending the paper feed.

Have you tried replacing the pick up rollers?

It was the first suggestion that popped up after typing hp cp2025 into
google. Seems to be a common problem.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls