Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Shower problem

Back feeding up the cold is all I'll say, you need to have some kind of one
way valve and some way to calibrate it I'd say.
Also don't use the Home Owners club for posting to usenet many helpful
people see so much dross from there they won't see your post. Try eternal
September and a proper news client.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Martyn" m wrote in
message ...
I had an overhead rain shower installed....simple knob turn on/off and
hot/cold...cold water mains fed was okay coming out of shower head...hot
was
dribbling out...so installed a salamander 1.5 bar positive pump...now the
hot
over rides the cold even when the knob is turned fully cold...not sure why
pump is still running then...cant get a mix of hot and cold and it's too
hot
to shower in...help

--
for full context, visit