BAH

Default 'L' shaped bath anybody?

If it's 'L' shaped (ie: not just a typical corner bath) then his phone
number would be appreciated. BTW I tried to reply to you direct and it came
back 'undeliverable'.
Thanks
BAH

"bigegg" wrote in message
BAH wrote:
I know this is an unusual query but has anyone seen a 'L' shaped bath
on your travels please?

In attempting to negotiate a new bathroom layout with SWMBO and two
female long-time-in-the-bathroom-every-day teenagers, I've concluded
that this would meet all our (sorry, their) requirements and
constraints.

Or I may end up having to install a shower tray and small bath at
right angles.......

Thanks for any pointers.

There was a bloke selling two at the car boot sale at Dewsbury RL ground
last Sunday.

That probably is no help, but I can get a phone number from him if he's
there
this week (and still has them) if you want.

--
Big Egg
Visit my ebay shop for welding and tools and stuff: