ng_reader

Default Brammer Cabinets

I'm guessing with the name "Sir Spamalot" you could be yanking our
collective chain. But the cost of quality cabinetry is not much different
then checking with a true woodworker/craftsman in you area and having him
make everything from hand however you'd like. They are that expensive.

"Sir Spamalot" wrote in message
news
Hi Folks,

About 15 years ago I re-did my kitchen with Brammer oak cabinetry.
They were very nice, and have held up well.

Whatever happened to them? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Can anyone recommend a high quality cabinet these days?

Thanks,
SS