Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Kitchen units advice please

On Mon, 06 May 2019 13:22:10 -0700, spuorgelgoog wrote:

On Monday, 6 May 2019 20:41:37 UTC+1, David WE Roberts (Google) wrote:
Sadly a full width shelf across the window might be counter productive.
:-)

Or it might be the ideal place for a pot plant, or anything you want to
expose to UV light.

Probably trunking across the back to hide the cables.
Hmmmm.....use the excess to make matching trunking?
Or just do it the easy way with plastic?

Cut in some cable access portholes so the wires can drop down out of
sight.

Owain

Yes - I will be looking for those plastic rings with brush inside to act
as holes for cabling.

Now wondering if I should put some sockets into the desk top with a plug
on the end of the cabling to go into a wall socket. Sort of designer
distribution board.

Then again, so many things, so little time....

Cheers

Dave R

---