Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Xeno Xeno is offline

Default Just mounted & static balanced my 30th tire in about five years -Hey Clare

On 7/5/19 5:34 am, Tekkie® wrote:
Xeno posted for all of us...

It's the *imperceptible vibration* that causes issues, imperceptible
because modern cars are designed to isolate vehicle occupants from such
things. Because they are *imperceptible* to humans does not mean they do
not exist.

Remember the on the car balancers with the strobe lights?

Only ever used them on large truck wheels a very long time ago. I'm
presuming you mean the type where you have an electric motor with a drum
whereby you spin the wheel up to speed.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)