Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Using RCBO as RCD

On 06/05/2019 09:48, wrote:
On Monday, 6 May 2019 08:15:01 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
Why not just fit 3 RCBOs?

Cost. This is a cheap/temporary job, hopefully before I can sell up and move.

(I am taking that nice new BG Fortress 22-way CU with me, not leaving that behind.)

I've heard of people moving in to find the previous owner took the light
switches and sockets but never the CU. OTOH so long as you don't lie
when answering the questions to sellers ISTM there's just Part P. I
don't know if you might face issues the the legislation referred to
the provision or replacement of a consumer unit and I don't know if that
covers replacement with SFA

--
Robin