Rex B

Default Urethane foam - any differences in

On 2 Mar 2004 19:36:30 -0800, (Rob Patrick) wrote:

|Last year I broke down and bought a real foam gun - the type that uses
|the replacable cans of foam. Man what a difference it makes over those
|crappy cans they sell at HD and Lowes.

I've been thinking along those lines, did not know there was a step between the
cans and a high-dollar pro outfit. What is it that you bought?

I would like to insulate the fiberglass spa recessed in my deck. I can access it
from below. Would this thing be suitable fro spraying a large surface area, or
is it a caulking thing?
Rex in Fort Worth