IMM

Default Domestic CHP

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
There were a few threads on Micro CHP a few months ago but I haven't
heard anything since. What's the current status on these - are they
still in trials mode or are they becoming generally available?
I'll probably replace my inefficent old cast iron boiler in a year or
two so I'm trying to research the various options ahead of time.

I notice no-one replied to this thread - shame, because I was interested
:-}

I missed this post and would have replied, giving what roughly has been
found.

---