Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Better electrical connection

In article , says...
or Voilamart Cable Crimper Tool Kit Wire Terminal Ratchet Plier
Crimping Set on ebay out of south carolina for $7.25 US!!

I don't either, but I just ordered one...we'll see if it'll stand up to
more than one crimp cycle--unlike the HF "Greenlee" knockoff punch set
that was so soft the threads simply pulled out of the die on the first
attempt through nothing more than a handy box wall...

Sometimes cheap is just cheap; sometimes a low price is "inexpensive"
and on rare occasions a "bargain"

We'll see which classification these fall into!

--

Guess that I am a sucker also. At that price I ordered one. I have
several good quality ones, but might be good to stick in my 'emergency'