Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default Better electrical connection

On 5/4/2019 10:59 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:

Just found another pretty decent looking crimper for low price:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-In-1-Wire...kAAOSwcVtbbUFB
$29.99 us plus shipping out of California.
or Voilamart Cable Crimper Tool Kit Wire Terminal Ratchet Plier
Crimping Set on ebay out of south carolina for $7.25 US!!

I don't either, but I just ordered one...we'll see if it'll stand up to
more than one crimp cycle--unlike the HF "Greenlee" knockoff punch set
that was so soft the threads simply pulled out of the die on the first
attempt through nothing more than a handy box wall...

Sometimes cheap is just cheap; sometimes a low price is "inexpensive"
and on rare occasions a "bargain"

We'll see which classification these fall into!