Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default When did this earthing last meet standards?

On 03/05/2019 22:06, John Rumm wrote:

I am not convinced about the T&E into the Henley - I can only see tails
of various sizes. The T&E you can see just looks like that pair of them
above the board clipped to the wall continuing down.

I can't see where those slimmer tails from the henley go either.

I don't think that "slimmer" is the correct word.

If the meter tails are 25mm and double insulated (although I suspect
that they are 16mm) a simple comparison of od diameter from the photo
says that the "slimmer" cables are "seriously under sized".

--
Adam