Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Recommanded gloss paint for handrails

Yes I have a new TV aerial like that as well grin.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
wrote in message
On Friday, 3 May 2019 11:30:07 UTC+1, Andrew Gabriel wrote:
I haven't done any gloss painting since the demise of the high volatile
paints.

You can still get solvent-based gloss, eg Wickes.

Dulux water-based gloss is ****e by comparison.

Even the Wickes isn't what I'd call hard-wearing.

me leaving it in the house for months before cutting and fitting).

I do that with things too. I've got a stainless steel kitchen sink I'm
waiting for it to be the right moment to fit.

Owain