Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Realistic claims for solar pv

On 04/05/2019 10:01, Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
harry wrote:

On Friday, 3 May 2019 21:58:58 UTC+1, Vir CampestrisÂ* wrote:
On 03/05/2019 07:50, harry wrote:
On Thursday, 2 May 2019 21:49:55 UTC+1, Vir CampestrisÂ* wrote:
On 01/05/2019 07:24, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 April 2019 21:19:55 UTC+1, Vir CampestrisÂ* wrote:
On 30/04/2019 19:12, harry wrote:
Drivel.
The wind blows all the time. It just moves about. Maters are
improving
as the East West grid is built up.

Tell me Harry, why don't we use sailing ships any more?

Andy

The same reason.
Because the wind moves about ****-fer brains.
I obviously am dense, if rather better mannered than you.

If the wind blows all the time why don't we use sailing ships?

(BTW I race small boats. Every decent Wednesday in the summer.
Yesterday
I went to the pub instead)

Andy
Yes, you ARE dense. And your comprehension is poor. There was
probably
excellent sailing off the coast of Norway at that time. Or even
Ireland
Surprised your knowledge of how our weather is driven is so limited.
Let's suppose there was decent wind off the coast of Norway at the
time.

How would that help a ship in the Channel?

Or a windfarm there for that matter...

Because, **** fer brains, the wind turbines are linked on an
electricity grid covering the entire area.

Ah, so you propose the Soviet model then - build enough so that any
drawbacks are disguised.

Poor old harry. third rate one dimensional qualitative mind.

Never heard of Kirchoff...

--
The New Left are the people they warned you about.