Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Xeno Xeno is offline

Default More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rot Speed!

On 4/5/19 12:51 am, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 4 May 2019 00:11:02 +1000, Xeno wrote:

You think I'm Rod Speed? Now that's funny.

Apologies, if you aren't. You post from Australia like he does and use the

Born in 1952 and raised in Australia. I'm not quite as old as you think
I am.

same German NSP, though you use a different newsreader (or computer).

One of the few reasonable usenet access portals available, not
surprising more than one person uses it. I also rum Macs here and post
from an iPhone and iPad using a paid version of Newstap. You can easily
verify that.

If you are not him, I'll find out. If you are him, I'll find it out, too.
;-)

I am not and I have had the odd stoush with Rod.

HTH

OK, sorry, then. I always get suspicious when a new (to me) nym appears, as
it often turns out it's the cantankerous idiot. LOL

New nym? I've posted here previously.

Anyway, apology accepted.

--

Xeno