Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Arlen G. Holder Arlen G. Holder is offline

Default Just mounted & static balanced my 30th tire in about five years - saving over $400

On Sat, 4 May 2019 02:08:24 +1000, Rod Speed wrote:

I do in fact love DIY and designed and built my own fancy passive
solar house from scratch on a bare block of land, unlike you.

Hi Rod Speed,

I'm allergic to your bull****.
o Hence, I'll be blunt with you, Rod Speed.

asked on the net long ago how to set up a shared feed to your neighbor's
wifi where I spent a lot of time and effort purposefully helping you, even
though you're a well-known mostly worthless troll on the Apple newsgroups.

As a well-educated adult, I too can boast, like you just did, of many
things that I've done that you couldn't hope to even comprehend, Rod Speed,
given my multiple degrees and decades of experience at startups in the
Silicon Valley.

What I find disturbing about almost _all_ your posts, Rod Speed, is not so
much that you prove to own the brain of a child, but that you add not only
_zero_ technical value to almost every thread you post to, but your posts
actually add _negative_ value (as does this response to your worthless
boasts above).

The difference is that I am selective about what I DIY and
am not actually stupid enough to waste my time doing
stuff like static balancing my wheels when I can get a
much better result for free from an operation that has
the equipment that it makes no sense for me to buy.

Name just one.

Rod ... given you have almost always failed, in the past, to own a belief
system that could be backed up by even a _single_ cite, if your belief
system above of the free automotive balancing that everyone else can use
isn't completely imaginary, please cite a reference on the net that I can
check, which shows what you just claimed above.

After having purchased tires at the best price from Simple Tire...
*I'd love to find this "free" automotive dynamic balancing, Rod.*
o For myself - and for everyone here who reads your worthless drivel

Assuming, for the moment, that you actually own the brain of an adult, then
I simply ask you the same question I ask of myself, and all adults, who own
beliefs, since a belief system, IMHO, should be backed up by at least one
reputable fact.

Hence, if your belief system isn't completely imaginary, then simply...
o Name just one

And made an immense amount of money
on the stock market as well, DIYing that too.

Hi Rod Speed,

I'm allergic to your bull****.

If your belief system if this "free dynamic balancing" for automotive tires
is actually based on a single fact, Rod Speed, then, if you're an adult,
you should be able to back up that claim with at least a single cite that
bolsters your claims above, where I can:
o Buy tires online for the best price & have them shipped to me, and then
o Have them dynamically balanced, "for free", as you claim you do, Rod Speed.

This is the test of an imaginary belief system, Rod Speed.
o If your belief is not imaginary, then you'll pass this simple 3-word test.

If your belief system is based on an actual fact that you can cite, Rod:
o Name just one.