Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Arlen G. Holder Arlen G. Holder is offline

Default Just mounted & static balanced my 30th tire in about five years - saving over $400

On Sat, 4 May 2019 02:21:05 +1000, Rod Speed wrote:

A Jap would at least have the decency to disembowel itself.

Donąt make a mess of the carpet, do it outside so someone
can DIY the gore away with a pressure washer.

Hi Rod Speed,

We go way back, mostly on the Apple newsgroups, where you rarely contribute
anything of value, and where you will _continue_ to waste everyone's time
with your incessantly childish worthless (and meaningless) drivel.

Must you _continue_ that trend here, on the repair groups?
o Can you simply act like an adult for once?

Please?

We're trying to discuss, as actual adults, the common task of changing
tires properly and effectively, which everyone who owns a cars does all
their lives.

If you have on-topic value to contribute, then please do contribute.
o If all you can do is play childish games, then please play elsewhere.

Thanks.