Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Arlen G. Holder Arlen G. Holder is offline

Default Just mounted & static balanced my 30th tire in about five years - saving over $400

On Fri, 3 May 2019 14:56:29 -0000 (UTC), Arlen G. Holder wrote:

Adults generally have no problem agreeing on both facts & resultant logic.

Yikes! That attribution to Clare was a faux pas for which I publicly
apologize.

In my hasty response to both Clare & Xeno, I mixed up the attribution,
where both the agreements and the disagreement with Xeno in the prior post
were accidentally, on my part, attributed to Clare.

I apologize for making that "thinko" mistake.

While my material facts are never wrong, I do make thinkos, which happens
on Usenet which is a casual medium that can't be easily corrected in situ.

So I _correct_ my attribution of both agreement & disagreement in the prior
post to XENO and not to Clare.

My humble apologies and plead nolo contendere.
Mea culpa.