Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Just mounted & static balanced my 30th tire in about five years -saving over $400

On 5/2/2019 2:12 PM, Arlen G. Holder wrote:
On Thu, 2 May 2019 13:44:11 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

True. Why did you not answer my question about the cost of the "free"
snacks you spoke of. You said it was free, is that not a fact?

Hi Ed,

You mentioned that joke before where I didn't bother wasting everyone's
time responding to you that it was a simple sarcastic humorous dig that you
are attempting to make a mountain out of simply because _you_ don't like
that I pointed out that I speak facts and that I deduce rational logic from
those facts.

Whenever I say I speak facts, what always happens is that some idiot on the
net _tries_ to find my material facts wrong, where they end up wasting
everyone' time playing sill little semantic games where all they can find
is a typo, a thinko, or, in the case that you are playing your silly little
game attempting, a sarcastic joke that they attempt to twist out of
context.

Why can't we simply discuss the facts and merits here of a mounting DIY
without you repeatedly and constantly playing silly semantic games, Ed?

You said it was free FACT is, it was not. See, very easy.