Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Review: General 15-250 Dual Drum Sander, 24" (long post)

On Wed, 1 May 2019 19:05:51 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 4:11:38 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I don’t believe there has been any shipping damage that I can see the older gentleman was a machinist who is now in a home unfortunately that is one possibility I had not thought of though
I will do some further inspections on the drums and the level of the table to make sure nothing is bent that is a good thought thank you

Here are some mo

You're wasting your keyboard clicks (you'll be sorry when it doesn't
anymore). This sort gets off on annoying those who want to read what
he's written. If he can't be bothered to write for his reader, I
can't be bothered to read what he's written.