Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Realistic claims for solar pv

All so easy, isn't it? Except we are incapable of designing and building
such things ourselves. So have to go cap in hand to China etc. Who are
going to make damn sure they get as much profit from it as possible. And
likely control over 'our' energy.

Well, we did have that capability but G Brown was too
afraid of the anti-nuclear lobby, and instead of ordering
replacements back in 2007 he sold off our UK capability
to Toshiba, who have now reneged on their agreement
to build a new plant on Anglesey.

And Rolls Royce still do have the skills because they
design and build all the reactors used in our nuclear subs.