Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

On Thu, 2 May 2019 05:23:18 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Really speaking a multinational would have a better chance at these
economies of scale but I suspect they fear that government regulation
and/or new technology could limit their ability to use the same design
multiple times.

Part of the problem is that what france allows design wise, britain doesnąt.

So we currently have the technology to solve the low CO2 energy production
issue but we aren't doing it, primarily because companies are worried that
someone will figure a way to do it cheaper.

Doesnąt explain why france ended up with so much nuclear power.

Thanks! And now **** off, you senile pest!

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID: