Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Review: General 15-250 Dual Drum Sander, 24" (long post)

On Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 10:20:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Im not sure the machine has only been used just a few times it is in new condition there was no paper on it when I bought it he was an older gentleman that had it , it was out of adjustment when I bought it so I went through the procedure of setting it up as specs call for but I cannot get the rear drum on the right side to adjust high enough Ill go back and work at it more tonight
Thank you for all your help
Jim

Hey, here are a few periods:

It appears that you have run out, so I'm willing to share some of mine.

You're welcome. ;-)