Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Question re loft water tank, plumbing

In article ,
wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 April 2019 22:02:30 UTC+1, ss wrote:

I am refurbishing the bathroom but getting a plumber to disconnect
water , I will then tile walls & floor remove sanitry ware and
replace. plumber has said that the only thing the loft water tank is
feeding is the cold water for the bathroom sink as I have a combi
boiler (mains feed) So, he is going to bypass the loft water tank and
make it obsolete. Does this sound the correct thing to do?

yes, it will make it safe to brush your teeth with it. Finding dead
creatures in loft tanks is not too unusual.

Never thought of putting a cover on it to keep your cats out?

--
*I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.