Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] straylv@gmail.com is offline

Default Adhesive coated, collated finish nails?

On Sunday, October 28, 2012 at 10:55:39 AM UTC-4, JayPique wrote:
I thought you could buy finish nails that had the adhesive coating on them that melts from the friction of driving the nail and then rehardens. I'm having trouble finding them though...25d, 15g, 2.5" long. How about staples? Can you get them with adhesive too? I'm probably just being ridiculous, but it's for an overhead application and I want to be assured of long-term durability.
Thanks.
JP

Rosin coated nails. I bought 8d, not sure of other sizes that have it.