Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Briggs & Stratton 'Champion 35' petrol mower. Has anyone serviced one?

Roj m wrote:
replying to wasaol, Roj wrote:
Hi where can I get the manual from? When I search the Briggs and Stratton
website for my model number it just draws a blank. Cheers

My experience when looking for information on the B&S web site was
that you have to be quite 'inventive' with the model number to find
the relevant information. If I remember right for my B&S engine one
had to prefix the model number (as shown on the engine) with a zero.

However the B&S engine 'manuals' are fairly minimal and are really
only tell you how to do fairly trivial things like change oil, lay up
for winter, etc.

--
Chris Green
ยท