Old April 29th 19, 01:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Graham Graham is offline

Default Woodturning - Potential business??

On 2019-04-28 5:09 p.m., wrote:
Hi, I have kind of fallen into starting this as an income, my boss stopped giving me work at the same time I started thinking “I could sell this”
My question is, do you spend time and effort on the stuff you want to do, or focus on what sells

Obviously on what sells until you become established. Then assign a
minor percentage of your cash-producing time to what you want to do, and
if this sells well, increase that percentage.