Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Plastic checkout bag bans are bull****

On Sun, 28 Apr 2019 17:21:08 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 8:09:24 PM UTC-4, wrote:
One quick trip to the store, 2 meals, some snacks and some dog food.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Plastic%20bags.jpg

Pork tacos for dinner, eh? Nice job analyzing and putting it in perspective.

Pork is for the dog. We ate the chicken and green beans with baked
potatoes. Tacos for lunch tomorrow. I already had the beef.
It really did not occur to me how much plastic they use in the grocery
biz until I was putting all of that stuff away after talking to Cindy
and Rod.