blue

Default washing machine water temperature

wrote:

On 2 Mar 2004 19:33:41 -0800,
(jeff) wrote:

Use a thermometer to test the temp of the incoming water in your
washer. Hot water should be close to 120-140 degrees F. Warm water
fill should be 100 degrees F. Cold water is approx 60-80 degrees F.
What happens in a cold climate location is the cold water temp drops
as the outside temps drops

How does one do this with a front-loader washer?

I've got a Neptune front-load washer, and when the washer is filling it
runs through the soap/bleach/softener dispenser on the top to clear out
the soap and keep the dispenser clean. One could easily stick a
thermometer in there. I don't know if other front-loaders are similar.

--
Remove YOUR CLOTHES to email me.