Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_2_] Meanie[_2_] is offline

Default Soap for power washer

On 4/27/2019 4:29 PM, Thomas wrote:
Hose came. I will o soap. Soap never made sense. I would rather power clean after rain to soffen it up.

Still have time but bought a gal of the highest oct avail.

I am new at pw and appreciate any knowledge tossed out. I did not yet pull the cord but have everthing rtg.

Apparently I'm wrong. I haven't been able to find anything negative
about using dish detergent. In fact, there are some sites indicating how
to make your own and what's best for cutting grease and grime.

I was always under the impression regular dish detergent was bad for the
pump. Obviously not.