Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Best combi for small 3bdr house?

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 16:31:29 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

Everyone has heat pumps in New Zealand it seems.
Brian

Presume this is sarcastic?

Most people in NZ don't seem to have heat pumps, most don't have any
heating apart from electric fires/fan heaters/radiators.

Houses are very poorly insulated as well.

I have a family member living there and have also extensively travelled in
NZ.

Of course, some of the new builds may be different but the one I know
about wasn't built to include a heat pump.

Cheers

Dave R

---