Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

On Sun, 28 Apr 2019 14:52:29 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I fail to see how anything that incorporates permanent contact
with, or existance near salt water can be termed reliable, unless
it is built to nuclear engineering standards, in which case ...

I visit Worthing regularly and the way the sea scours away
and corrodes anything metal (or timber) is awsome.

And yet some of the longest bridges in the world survive fine.

ROTFLOL! In auto-contradicting mode again, you abnormal senile pest?

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID: