Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default O The truth about the EUSSR

On 26/04/2019 18:28, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , "dennis@home" wrote:

In article ,
Â*Â*Â* dennis@home wrote:
We were promised we'd be leaving in March, and that no deal was better
than the bad one currently on the table.

Who promised we would leave with no deal?
Certainly not those in charge,

Nor did any of the leave campaign. Remember how we were told the EU
would
roll over and give in to our every demand for a trade only deal? Since
they need us more than we need them, trade wise?

They might have done if we'd actually presented any demands.

They wont remember that and they will just ignore the evidence that
the senior brexiteers said we could have any deal we liked.

Well of course we can. It's just that throughout the process, we
haven't asked for a deal. We've said, instead, what deal would you like
to give us - and then said OK.

Then we have the sight of twerpy Labour front-benchers saying we'd
better take no-deal off the table in case it upsets the EU.

My cat could have done a better job of negotiating the withdrawal
agreement.

So you are the one that has attended all the meetings, do you want to
publish your notes on what was said?