Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Best combi for small 3bdr house?

Actually to be fair to them, the industry has been peddling very slowly on
carbon capture etc for many years now, its a a bit of a scandal.
I do however have worries about moving the production of co2 away from the
usage point to the power generating sites. If we are unhappy to use Nuclear
and have not made cheap power storage for renewable what is the point?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Robin" wrote in message
On 26/04/2019 10:30, T i m wrote:
On 26 Apr 2019 09:13:34 GMT, Tim+ wrote:

snip

As an aside, I would be tempted to subsidise an "upgrade" to a non-combi
and pressurised HW tank + immersion. Any ideas how much more this might
cost compared to a combi?

As a further aside, aren't we supposed to be moving away from *all*
Co2 producing heating solutions and going all renewable's / electric?

Let me know when you find anyone connected with Extinction Rebellion
willing to answer questions about what "carbon neutral by 2025" would mean
for domestic heating.

--
Robin