Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Best combi for small 3bdr house?

Assuming its even legal to fit one these days...
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Tim+" wrote in message
It's looking like my daughter's Worcester Bosch boiler needs to be
replaced. Recent visit by boiler man resulted in firstly a recommendation
for WB care plan as it would probably be cheaper (point in his favour) but
apparently the boiler is too old for this. (Haven't checked the veracity
of
this).

He suggested a Baxi boiler which I don't hear much about here. He was also
rather scathing about the reliability of WB boilers.

Anyhoo, what are currently regarded as the best or "better" combis these
days?

As an aside, I would be tempted to subsidise an "upgrade" to a non-combi
and pressurised HW tank + immersion. Any ideas how much more this might
cost compared to a combi?

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls