Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Slobknob Bob Slobknob is offline

Default Room A/C spitting out chunks of black--dirt??

On 4/25/19 8:14 PM, Shanmukha wrote:
replying to Brenda, Shanmukha wrote:
I have the same problem with the ac in my living room of the apt I am renting.
Please suggest how to fix this issue. My community maintenance guys are so
dumb they dont know why this is happening and they were suggesting this is
isnt a big problem.

That's the problem with renting because you're at the mercy of your slumlord.

If you owned the window AC, you could take the unit apart and clean the coils as needed.