Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Best combi for small 3bdr house?

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 10:43:37 +0100, Robin wrote:

On 26/04/2019 10:30, T i m wrote:
On 26 Apr 2019 09:13:34 GMT, Tim+ wrote:

snip

As an aside, I would be tempted to subsidise an “upgrade” to a non-combi
and pressurised HW tank + immersion. Any ideas how much more this might
cost compared to a combi?

As a further aside, aren't we supposed to be moving away from *all*
Co2 producing heating solutions and going all renewable's / electric?

Let me know when you find anyone connected with Extinction Rebellion
willing to answer questions about what "carbon neutral by 2025" would
mean for domestic heating.

As / when I meet one I'll ask. ;-)

But there was something on TV the other day with a new build eco
estate where they were all supposed to be carbon neutral now and using
blown air electric central heating?

Now, as long as we take 'renewable' energy as carbon neutral ...

Cheers, T i m