Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Best combi for small 3bdr house?

On 26/04/2019 10:30, T i m wrote:
On 26 Apr 2019 09:13:34 GMT, Tim+ wrote:

snip

As an aside, I would be tempted to subsidise an €śupgrade€ť to a non-combi
and pressurised HW tank + immersion. Any ideas how much more this might
cost compared to a combi?

As a further aside, aren't we supposed to be moving away from *all*
Co2 producing heating solutions and going all renewable's / electric?

Let me know when you find anyone connected with Extinction Rebellion
willing to answer questions about what "carbon neutral by 2025" would
mean for domestic heating.

--
Robin