Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default Best combi for small 3bdr house?

Its looking like my daughters Worcester Bosch boiler needs to be
replaced. Recent visit by boiler man resulted in firstly a recommendation
for WB care plan as it would probably be cheaper (point in his favour) but
apparently the boiler is too old for this. (Havent checked the veracity of
this).

He suggested a Baxi boiler which I dont hear much about here. He was also
rather scathing about the reliability of WB boilers.

Anyhoo, what are currently regarded as the best or €śbetter€ť combis these
days?

As an aside, I would be tempted to subsidise an €śupgrade€ť to a non-combi
and pressurised HW tank + immersion. Any ideas how much more this might
cost compared to a combi?

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls