Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default bus lanes

In article ,
Jim K.. wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" Wrote in message:
In article ,
Jim K.. wrote:
I've never parked 'in a bus stop' It would take an idiot like you to do
that.

What bus based travesty were you whinging on about get nicked for
round the back of some London ******** station then? Or is the
Alzheimer's going to kick in again?

Think you are the one with Alzheimer's if you think I've ever posted
about parking at a bus stop.

Oh quelle surprise slimy Duhve prevaricates again...

Trying to weasel out of what you posted, eh?

But then I doubt you understand what parking is. You could try looking it
up.

Highway code would be my recommendation for ****wits like you
Duhve, especially the info about using, loitering & parking in
bus stops & lanes - those being the bits you keep admitting you
need help with...

Keep on keeping on. You'll soon persuade yourself how right you are.

--
*Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.