Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Track saw or spindle sander

On 4/23/19 12:53 PM, Michael wrote:
Let's say hypothetically you had $400 or so in Home Depot gift cards. Would you buy a Dewalt track saw or a Delta spindle sander?

Thanks.

I recently got a Makita cordless track saw.
To day, I used it to cut down some bi-fold doors for a client who had
hardwood flooring installed that raised the level of the floor.

On one hand, I wish I didn't charge by the hour for this one. :-)
On the other hand, this thing is going to pay for itself 10-fold in
times saved on jobs priced per job.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)