Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default right of way at a mini roundabout

wrote in message
On Tuesday, 23 April 2019 00:50:54 UTC+10, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
It happened again today as it has happened countless times before three
vehicles approach at the same time and all stop at the give way line at
a three way mini roundabout....we all sit there wondering who has right
of way...so feck it I blasted on around leaving them sitting....fed up
with everybody stopping and wondering who should go....any body else
found this? ....

I guess the guy behind the wheels of the most expensive
car gives way to the rest; common sense?!

Not necessarily if he's rolling in it like Phil the Greek is.