Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need a hose recommend for a powerwasher

On 4/24/2019 5:00 PM, Thomas wrote:
Bought a clean machine 2400 psi gas washer. Cm60912
My regular hose fits. I need 100 ft more. I read the instructions but it does not list what size hose. As i said, mine is a regular garden hose. What size do i likely have? This is just a normal hose. Offerred is 5/8 or 3/4.
What is normal? I looked but not sure id or or od.

Either should work, but given the distance I'd go with the 3/4 for more
flow, less resistance. I have not bought a hose in some years so no
brand recommendations. Mine is Sears only because it was cheap on sale.