Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default Can you add internal movement sensors to bulkhead lamps?

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
tim... wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

https://youtu.be/9WiJJgIi3W0

whilst "un packaged" devices is the form that is required, I do still
need them to be on a board that can be wired into a 240 volts circuit and
not 5 volts (I think)

I can see stand-alone radar occupancy sensors from CPC, but I suppose you
need to be careful with any mains voltage, bare board, DIY retrofit in a
shared space within a block of flats.

It wouldn't be a DIY refit

we'd get a qualified person in to do it

I just want to know if it's possible, - as I'm sure that 9 out of 10
sparkies I ask will not know and we'll have to look hard for the one who
does.

But I don't want to go looking for that needle in the haystack, if it isn't
in there at all

tim