SQLit

Default washing machine water temperature

"hello" wrote in message
My washing machine is hooked up to the correct water lines in the
laundry room. My question is this. When I select HOT water for the
wash the water is HOT like it is supposed to be.
When I select COLD the water is COLD like it is supposed to be.
When I select WARM...the water is almost as cold as the COLD setting.

Do I have to adjust the HOT and COLD water valve on the wall in order
to get the proper mix for warm water or is there an internal valve
inside the washing machine that handles that.
I have a fairly recent Whirlpool and can get the model number if
needed in order to answer this question.

Thanks,

Sam C.
Raleigh, N.C.

Sounds suspiciously like a washer mixture problem. Is this a new washer?