Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bosch pressure washer spitting the hose off.

TMH wrote:

wrote:

seems to me it is the design of the male connection on the newer
pressure washers that is the problem ??Â* [retired engineer ]

Inlet hose or outlet?

My hose reel is fitted with a "waterstop" connector at the end, my
nilfisk pressure washer will sometimes pop the connector off its inlet
if the connector isn't pushed-on cleanly.

Making sure the connector is pushed on firmly and squarely, then giving
it a twist and a tug to check is generally enough to make sure it stays on.