Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default Tool Parts ID - State Auction Items

On 4/22/2019 1:33 PM, Sonny wrote:
On Monday, April 22, 2019 at 12:10:39 PM UTC-5, dpb wrote:
-- if it weren't so heavy and
costly, I'd consider offering for it

Are you saying you might like to have it? If the guy doesn't call within a few days, I'd mail it to you for shipping cost only. We could get a shipping estimate, in the meantime, if you're interested.

Well, it'd be a thought if it's at all functional as starting point...

How heavy/long is it? If it weren't truly exorbitant (seems like the
brown trucks are quite expensive any more), why not???

If it would have to come common carrier, it's probably not worth the
hassle...

--dpb