Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Electronics funny.

In article , Dave Plowman (News)
scribeth thus
In article ,
tony sayer wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
scribeth thus
In article ,
tony sayer wrote:
I can't be certain the Behringer unit is faulty. The amplifiers are
home made, and it could be some interaction I've not fathomed out.

Right!, so the crossover then goes to some home-brew amps if so what
are they and are they bal or unbal inputs?..

Balanced. Using THAT1240 ICs. The whole idea being to avoid ground loop
problems...

They fed by a + volt and a neg volt supply centre tapped or floating do
you know?..

Of course I know. I built them. ;-) +/-15v.

So transformer - separate windings- bridge rectifier- single three pin
Voltage REG pos and neg points connected to appropriate pins and other
ends come to a central earth or rather 0 Volt point?..???

http://www.thatcorp.com/1240-series_...iver_ICs.shtml

--
Tony Sayer