Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default right of way at a mini roundabout

If there had been a cyclist therey he would have just rode over the top of
it giving a rude sign while sending a text.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
It happened again today as it has happened countless times before three
vehicles approach at the same time and all stop at the give way line at a
three way mini roundabout....we all sit there wondering who has right of
way...so feck it I blasted on around leaving them sitting....fed up with
everybody stopping and wondering who should go....any body else found
this? ....